Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
586 Calories per serving
- ½ cauliflower head, in florets
- 2 handfuls Spinach
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 60g cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 200ml coconut milk
- 200ml water
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp Coriander seeds
- Ground turmeric
- Black peppercorns
- 120g Brown rice
- Heat a large pot with 1tbsp of coconut oil and add the onions.
- While the onions are cooking, grind together the spices; cumin seeds, coriander seeds, turmeric and black peppercorns. (If you find it get too dry, add in another tbsp coconut oil.)
- Add in the spices once the onions are golden.
- Pour the coconut milk and water in and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Mix in the cauliflower and cook for 10 minutes with the lid on.
- Add the spinach and tomatoes and cook for another 10 minutes, with the cashews being added in the final 5 minutes.
- Grab two bowls and serve with rice and some fresh chilli if you like a hot curry.
Top tip: If you like a spicy curry, add some fresh chilli with the coconut milk.