Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
204 Calories per serving
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 160g drained sweet corn
- 105g canned crabmeat
- 1 spring onion
Serve with chilli sauce
- Tip the egg, flour, garlic and coriander into a food processer with 1/3 of sweet corn. Whiz up to make a paste.
- Add the remaining corn, crab meat and half the spring onion.
- Heat a pan with oil. Drop in dessertspoons size of the mixture and in batches fry over a medium heat for 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot or cold with chilli sauce.
Top tip:Pair with a side salad for additional nutrients or to make it into a full meal.