Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
293 Calories per serving
- 320g Puff pastry – jus roll
- 18 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 6 Tbsp Sundried tomato paste
- 10 Black olives, diced
- 150g ricotta cheese
- Handful Basil leaves, chopped
- 1 lemon rind
- Preheat the oven at 200c.
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut into six squares.
- Score the edge of each pastry square (Leave about a cm from the edge).
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta, lemon rind and basil leaves together.
- Put a thin layer of the sundried tomato paste (1 tbsp) on each pastry square.
- Add the ricotta mix, tomatoes, and olives on to the puff pastry.
- Cook for 25 minutes and serve hot!