One of my favourite pasta recipes when I’m eating plant based.
Super quick and super easy, oh and super tasty!!
- one pepper
- half a red onion
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- chilli red pesto
- sour cream
- Roughly dice your pepper and red onion.
- Bring a pan of water to boil and cook your pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Heat up the coconut oil and chuck in the veg until red onion is golden and red pepper is softer.
- Add the @sacla_uk and sour cream and leave to simmer while the pasta fully cooks.
- Add to a bowl and eat within minutes!!!!