Lemon chicken stir fry, a tasty yet simple dinner for you and your significant other.
- 2tbsp soy sauce
- 1 juiced lemon
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 chicken breast
- 2tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- your choice of veggies
For the sauce:
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2tsp honey
- Marinade your chopped chicken in the soy sauce, lemon juice and sugar for 10 minutes.
- Using a spoon, take the marinated chicken and coat with corn flour.
- Heat your pan on a medium heat add the sesame oil and let the chicken cook. Once cooked add your stir fried vegetables.
- In a separate pan, add sesame oil and fry your onion until soft.
- In a bowl mix a tbsp of cornflower and water to make a paste – add this to the pan with the lemon juice, clear honey and water and simmer down while the sauce thickens.
- Add the sauce to the chicken and veggies and serve with rice