Homemade chocolate granola, made for those of you who love all things chocolatey and delicious!!!
- 100g oats
- 35g coconut flakes
- 70g almond slices
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 60g coconut oil – I use @lucybeecoconut
- 2tbsp maple syrup
- 2tbsp cacao powder
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Melt the coconut oil and add slowly to the dry ingredients with the maple syrup until all ingredients are wet.
- Pour onto a baking tray (with baking sheet) and cook for around 15 minutes turning the granola at intervals of 5.
- Keep an eye on the granola as it can quickly burn if left too long! .
Top Tip: You can add whatever you like, seeds, nuts, dried fruit or chocolate – it’s all subject to what you prefer.