Coconut and raisin oat bites, delicious and mouthwatering and ideal for a mid day snack or dessert before bed!
- 250g raisins
- 150g oats
- 4 tbsp dried flakes
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons of honey .
- Preheat the oven on 180c
- In a bowl mix together the raisins, coconut pieces and oats.
- Melt the coconut oil, and add to the bowl.
- Once mixed, add the honey and stir until all ingredients are wet and sticking to each other. (You may need extra honey depending on how sweet you want or to help stick ingredients)
- On a baking tray, lay out a baking sheet and spread the mixture onto it. You can have it as thick or thin as you like – just remember this may change baking time!
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Transfer to the fridge to cool and firm the bites.
- Cut into bites and eat!